Friday, September 24, 2010

Wow, I suck?

Okay, so, It's been forever and a half since I updated. Having a time-consuming job and trying to maintain a social life have both basically demolished my ability to keep my "internet life" in check.  I feel terrible because I'm falling out of touch with friends and family at home more than I'd like.  I don't know how I can even go back and summarize all of the stuff I've done lately, so, instead, I'll backtrack at some other point and just post some pictures right now.

I recently discovered 365project.org - basically, a project people sign up for to take a picture every day for a year. Or longer.  I figured that taking 365 pictures in a year would probably be better than my current score, so, I signed up.  Here are my first two pictures and captions

September 23, 2010

Went to the COEX Aquarium in Seoul. Small aquarium but charming nonetheless. It was hard to choose a picture. Went with Dan, Amanda, and Ciji. Thursday of Chuseok holiday.

Also, first day of the project. Woo hoo.

September 24, 2010

Bought new shoes today with Amanda and Dan. Had great Indian food after a seemingly never-ending day at work.

----

Alright, well, that's it.

..Bonus freaky piranha.
SO SPARKLY!  Look at that big, staring eye.

See you next time. Hopefully soon.

1 comment: