Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weird Korean commercial.

This commercial is on tv ALL the time!  I BELIEVE it's a commercial for a loan company?  There seem to be a lot of those, but, maybe I'm wrong. I'm not a good source of information.



There's another version that I like WAY more, but I can't find it on Youtube! I'll definitely post it if I find it, though.

Alright, well, I still don't have any pictures so I'm just gonna write a brief update.

I started working last week on Tuesday (Classes were canceled on Monday), so it's been more than a full week now. It's been.. well, a mixed bag.  Some classes have been great, well-behaved students, etc.  Some classes are .. well, not disastrous, but definitely difficult to get through.  My throat is sore after most days, just from talking so much (and raising my voice above the roar of the children.)

This Saturday I have to go in to work between 2 and 7 PM, since my classes were canceled last Monday afternoon. I am not thrilled AT ALL by this prospect. :/

About my usual workdays..
I work the morning shift, so I start working at 10 am every day (have to arrive 15 minutes early to be ready by 10), and I stay until 7 PM on Monday, Wednesday, Friday.  On Tuesday, Thursday, I leave at 5:30 PM. That's just the way the morning teachers are scheduled to work. One hour of every day is lunchtime (break) -- lunch is provided at the school for free every day, though I can go out to eat somewhere else if I want.  I can use my lunchtime however I want-- leaving the school, sleeping at my desk.. whatever.

.. Well, that's all I'm going to post about right now. I'll post more interesting info (as well as some pictures) soon.

2 comments: