Thursday, February 4, 2010

Korean cell phone ; The tiniest tangerine

So, I got my Korean cellphone late last week.  It's a Samsung phone which is incredibly confusing and difficult to use. But, every phone that I've used seems to be about equally confusing. It's got some music-playing capability built in, though I haven't put it to use yet. Soon, I shall!

Pictures!

The phone and all of the packaging. The grey box houses an extra battery for the phone. Pretty convenient!


Side view of the phone. It's slim!


Phone's open. The keyboard buttons are kinda hard to push.


Closer view of the phone. (You can see my reflection, haha.) The bottom part has controls for the music playing. 


A kid gave me this tiny, tiny tangerine. SO LITTLE! And also so delicious.

A new month means all new classes for me. Well, not ALL new. I'm still doing 2 of the same classes I was doing last month, but I'm doing new essay writing classes and one-on-one classes with individual students. Most of these extra classes are being offered for free- the school wants to ensure that the families enroll their kids for another year of classes, so they're having me give lots of "extra services."  I don't mind-- I'd rather stay busy than sit around doing nothing.

One of the Kindergarten teachers is very, very pregnant, so I'm going to be gradually taking over her class (starting tomorrow) so that I'll be ready to replace her completely if she should give birth before the end of the month.  I've already taught her class before, they're pretty good kids, so, I'm not too worried about it.

Well, I don't really have much to say. I'm so sleepy lately!

4 comments:

  1. 여러분 잘 지내셨어요
    Gracias por incluir las fotos de comida!
    Mucha suerte con las clases nuevas.
    Ojala que el movil no sea muy dificil.
    papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a BABY tangerine. how cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need more tangerines while you're there. Too bad it isn't strawberry season. Korean strawberries are some of the best I've ever had. They are even better than Aomori strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that just a clementine or a mandarin? I'm a little surprised you think that's so tiny because in Canada we eat those by the bucketload during the winter and they can be even tinier. Are they really not common where you're from? I always thought they were standard fare XD Guess I live in a clementine bubble.

    Cute phone!

    ReplyDelete